Amazing Full-Day Ayung River White Water Rafting and Ubud Tour
This full-day excursion to the Ayung River White Water Rafting and Ubud offers adventure and culture in equal measure. This tour includes white-water rafting on the Ayung River and a visit to the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary. Under the guidance of your instructor, you’ll paddle for a few hours past lush jungle scenery and dramatic cliffs. See, too, the wild macaques of the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, and explore Ubud Market and Ubud King Palace. Lunch, hotel pickup, and drop-off are included.
- Day-long white-water rafting experience of 12 km of 2 hours on the river.
- Get close to wild macaques in Ubud's Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Lunch included after rafting
- Round-trip transport from your hotels are included
- Private transport but boat capacity of 6 guest + 1 guide rafting. Less than 6 people will be sharing raft.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional rafting guide
- All safety equipment
- Locker, shower and changing room available
- All entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Bali Bintang Rafting
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Souvenir photos from the rafting activities (available to purchase)
Stop At: Bali Bintang Rafting, Gg. Bunut, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80582, Indonesia
One of rafting operator which consistently providing good standard and professional service
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
This unique and sacred place is a must see place in Ubud. There are many wild life inside the thick forest. Walk along the path under the shade and see many birds, lizards, butterflies, monkeys among the trees. It is a perfect set for the real wild life. There are 3 sacred temples to balance this area. Local people usually come to pray on a special ceremony day.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Traditional market in ubud center provide traditional arts works.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Puri Saren Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Ubud palace in the center of Ubud where the king of ubud as ubud people's pride.
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Tegenungan waterfall with a it's beautiful green surrounding make the area very fresh. Take a short walk to get closer to the waterfall or just see the view from the top hill.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Place of coffee and traditional herbal plantation. Here you can samples various kind of coffee and teas.
Pass By: Bali Bird Park, Jl. Serma Cok Ngurah Gambir Singapadu, Batubulan, Gianyar 80582 Indonesia
A beautiful place to see Balinese native birds.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- raveler pickup is offered We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas include Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All of traveler show a health certificate from a negative Covid-19 hospital or clinic