Amazing Bali Full Day Tour: Highlights of Ubud Village and Hidden Waterfall
This experience to explore Ubud village first to visit the sacred monkey forest at central of Ubud, magical rice terrace of Tegalalang, volcano of Batur and lake, temple and waterfall "Tukad Cepung" in one day.
All this unique places will give you such a memorable experience during your holiday. The only tour does this various combinations to make sure you enjoy all part of Bali has to offer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private Tour
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Kehen Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
The first destination is Sacred Monkey Forest Ubud. It is the sacred forest where hundreds of long-tailed Macaques are living peacefully in their natural habitat. The place is also a very important religious and spiritual complex in Ubud where you will find Balinese Hindu temples, tranquil rivers, beautiful moss-covered stones and stunning forested areas to explore.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Next, you will drive 30 minutes to Tegalalang Rice Terrace with its arrangement of rice fields widely spread from one end to the other. Here, you can walk between the fields, stand among the green and take some pictures as a memento of the trip. Not only that, you can also learn the traditional methods of rice planting or harvesting with the local farmers.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Your lunch will take place at Kintamani area overlooking the beautiful panorama of Mount Batur and the calm Lake Batur.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kehen Temple, Jl. Raya Bangli North part of Bangli City, Kintamani 80513 Indonesia
After that, you will visit a sacred temple in Bangli regency called Kehen Temple which was the royal temple of the Bangli Kingdom. It is a less touristic temple which remain its sacredness generation to generation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Just 20 minutes away from Kehen temple, you will arrive at Tukad Cepung Waterfall, a unique natural gem located deep under the green jungle in an open cave. Your tour will end by driving you back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
The place for best jungle swing experience and many more insta spots.
Pass By: Aloha Ubud Bike Scooter Rental, Ubud Indonesia
he place for best jungle swing experience and many more insta spots.
Pass By: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Enjoy some local coffees and teas directly from the farm. Understand the process of production and taste the free samples. They have also the animal coffee called Luwak Coffee which processed from the poo
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Traveler pickup is offered We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas include Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All of traveler show a health certificate from a negative Covid-19 hospital or clinic
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.