Amazing 5 Star Mason Adventure Rafting-Gunung Kawi Temple-With Private Tours
Package Private Tour we offer to you
5 Star Mason Adventure Morning Rafting, Gunung Kawi Temple.
Never missed the beauty of Bali nature has offer. Our friendly Bali Tour Driver always give the best service during the tour with ride the private car.
Our professional tour driver service with a typical Balinese smile. Make this tour package your choice. You will get an unforgettable personal experience. BOOK NOW
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- English Speaking Driver
- Hot shower
- Charge room
- All admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Mason Adventure Rafting
- Entry/Admission - Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Satria Coffee Plantation
What's excluded :
- Other personal expense is belong to the guest
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mason Adventure Rafting, Desa Melinggih Kelod, Payangan, Ubud, Melinggih, Payangan, Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
5 Star Mason Adventure Morning Rafting
Get wet and wild with the pioneers of Bali’s adventure industry, and enjoy a thrilling and scenic journey along the enigmatic Ayung River in Ubud. Featuring Bali’s longest white water rafting trip and exclusively providing the only premium experience available on the island from start to finish; including the best facilities, equipment, safety, food and service.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple, Sebatu, Tegalalang 80511 Indonesia
Gunung Kawi Temple is one of Bali’s most unique archaeological sites, comprising a collection of ancient shrine reliefs carved into the face of a rock cliff. The main site overlooks the sacred Pakerisan River, which also flows by the Tirta Empul Temple a kilometre up north. Across the river from the ancient reliefs is a temple courtyard featuring old Hindu shrines in a more contemporary architectural style
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Visiting Taste authentic Bali teas and coffees at Agrowtourism located in a lush jungle setting. This plantation remains best known for offering kopi luwak or civet coffee, produced with beans previously eaten, partially digested, and then excreted by the Asian palm civet, a small tree-climbing animal. Despite--or because of--this undeniably unappealing production method, kopi luwak remains among the most expensive coffees on the planet. Take a guided walk around the jungle plantation to learn more about the unusual production process.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Pick up time 7. am at Nusa dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Seminyak, Sanur, Canggu, Tanah Lot area • Pick up time 8 am Ubud area Ports
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Min 2 people
- Pick up time 7. am at Nusa dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Seminyak, Sanur, Canggu, Tanah Lot area
- Pick up time 8 am Ubud area
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Note : for Canggu and Tanah Lot area we will Information Pick up time after you give Detail adress of hotel.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.