Amazing 5 Star Mason Adventure Afternoon Rafting-Lunch-Yeh Pulu Temple
Package Private Tour we offer to you 5 Star Mason Adventure Afternoon Rafting, Yeh Pulu Temple. Never missed the beauty of Bali nature has offer. Our friendly Bali Tour Driver always give the best service during the tour with ride the private car.
Our driver will serve you the best, your satisfaction and comfort is our priority. Make this activity tour your choice. You will get an unforgettable personal experience. BOOK NOW
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- English Speaking Driver
- Hot shower
- Charge room
- all tickets included
- all equipment included
- Entry/Admission - Mason Adventure Rafting
- Entry/Admission - Yeh Pulu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism
What's excluded :
- Other personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mason Adventure Rafting, Desa Melinggih Kelod, Payangan, Ubud, Melinggih, Payangan, Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
5 Star Mason Adventure Afternoon Rafting
Get wet and wild with the pioneers of Bali’s adventure industry, and enjoy a thrilling and scenic journey along the enigmatic Ayung River in Ubud. Featuring Bali’s longest white water rafting trip and exclusively providing the only premium experience available on the island from start to finish; including the best facilities, equipment, safety, food and service.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Yeh Pulu Temple, Ubud 80511 Indonesia
Yeh Pulu Temple is one in the collection of fascinating archaeological sites that you can visit in the central Bali highland village of Bedulu. After a descent on foot following a lush forest trail, you will discover a rice field, freshwater springs and an impressive 25m-long array of carvings etched into a rock face, depicting mythological wayang or shadow puppet characters, Hindu gods, as well as people going about normal village life. The site that dates back to the 14th century.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism, Jl. Pinus Pilaton, Lodtundah, Gianyar Indonesia
Exploring agrotourism by tasting authentic Bali teas and coffees at Satria agrotourism, located in a lush jungle setting. This plantation remains best known for offering kopi luwak or civet coffee, produced with beans that was previously eaten, partially digested, and then excreted by the Asian palm civet, a small tree-climbing animal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
To our esteemed customers, we inform you that the driver will be waiting in the guest lounge with your name on your order.You only match according to the order and your namePorts
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Min 2 people
- Pick up time 7.30 am at nusa dua, jimbaran, uluwatu, seminyak, sanur, canggu, tanah lot, ubud area
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.