All Inclusive Tour Sunset at gate of heaven
Lempuyang Temple/ gate of heaven
Lempuyang Temple is a quite attractive destination for tourists,
With the backdrop of the panorama of Mount Agung while enjoying the stunning Keidahan sunset at Lempuyang temple and has its own uniqueness like its natural purity.
Tirta Gangga, which is contained
expanse of water ponds and one temple towering to the right. In the water pool, you can see ornamental fish and the bottom of the pond. The water in this park is very clear and cool, because pond water comes from springs not from processed water.
The waterfall tukad cepung
Tukad Cepung waterfall. Its hidden location and access that is a little difficult, does not necessarily discourage you from coming to see its natural beauty. Tukad Cepung Bali Waterfall is surrounded by rock cliffs that add to its uniqueness. Visitors must sneak between cliffs that almost resemble a cave before reaching the Tukad Cepung Waterfall.
What's included :
- All Ettntrance Fee
- Mitneral water.
- Pick up and return to your hotel
What's excluded :
Pass By: Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
10.00AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
11.00AM: See the process of making coffee traditionally
13.00PM: The waterfall tukad cepung
14.00:PM: lunch at your own expense
15.00PM: Tirta Gangga
16.00 PM: Lempuyang Temple/ gate of heaven
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
at 10 am we were at the hotel where you stayed.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate