All Inclusive Lempuyang Temple, Tukad Cepung Waterfall Full Day Tour
Bali Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots
Bali is the belle of Indonesian tourism which is already well known throughout the world. Besides being famous for its beautiful beaches, Bali is also famous for its unique and interesting natural and cultural arts to witness and learn. There are many exotic and beautiful tourist attractions in Bali that are visited by tourists around the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Entrance ticket
- Pick up and drop of Hotel
- Mineral water
- English Speaking Driver
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Lempuyang temple is a quite interesting hiking destination for tourists, With the background of the panoramic view of Mount Agung, the Lempuyang temple has its own uniqueness like its natural purity.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
You will then visit Tirta Gangga, which is located a stretch of water pool and one temple that towered to the right. In the water pool, you can see ornamental fish and the bottom of the pond. The water in this park is very clear and cool, because pond water comes from springs not from processed water.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
The waterfall tukad cepung
Your next place is in the Tukad Cepung waterfall. Its hidden location and access that is a little difficult, does not necessarily discourage you from coming to see its natural beauty. The Tukad Cepung Bali Waterfall is surrounded by rock cliffs that add to its uniqueness. Visitors must sneak between cliffs that almost resemble a cave before reaching the Tukad Cepung Waterfall.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
. TEGALALANG RICE TERACCE
here we will explore the Tegalalang rice terrace. see the neat beauty of rice arranged neatly, if you are lucky you can see farmers who are cultivating rice fields traditionally And don't forget to take some beautiful photos.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Ubud : 08:30 AMSanur : 08:30 AMKuta : 08:30 AMNusa Dua: 08:30 AMLegian : 08:30 AMSeminyak: 08:30 AM
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.