All Inclusive Bali Scuba Diving at Padangbai with Lunch and Transport
Await pick up at your hotel between 8.00am - 8.30am, when you will board an air- conditioned vehicle and make the brief journey to padang bay
On arrival, you will greet your istructor and receive a detailed safety briefing before heading to the dive site.
Master scuba diving techniques at your own pace and spend as much time as you like under the water swimming with tropical fish and diverse marine species
End the tour with transfer back to the hotel
What's included :
- all taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottle of water
- Alacart Indonesian Food
- Round trip transfer
- Use of scuba diving equipment
- Scuba diving insurance
What's excluded :
- DVD ( available to purchase)
- Souvenir photo ( available to purchase)
Driving about one and half hour from Kuta,seminyak, legian, Nusa dua and only one hour drive from Ubud and sanur.
Will take fifteen minutes by boat from the shore to the dive site.
The site you dive will depend on your and the other divers experience , qualifications and preferences.
Depending on whether your interests are colourful reef life, tiny marine animals, and camouflaged critters, or bigger fish, such as whitetip reef sharks, you might dive blue lagoon, bias tugel beach, shark point, and tanjunh jepun.
Enjoy lunch in between the activities.
• Bias Tugel Beach, Padang Bai, Manggis 80871 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offeredDepart : (Ubud ), (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu , Denpasar) , (Nusa Dua,Uluwatu, Jimbaran )Ports
- Port of benoa
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides