Airport Transfer Service to Ubud /Tanah Lot /pecatu & Uluwatu area (8 seater)
Herewith what make this product unique. The driver will wait the guests at the air port for 2 hours. If the guests exceed the time given, they could freely contact our Chinese customer service to ask the driver to wait them. However, if they do not make contact to us, the driver will wait only for the mentioned time.
Moreover, after the guests meet our professional driver, they will be escorted directly to the place requested by the guests without visiting the other places. service from airport to hotel is private.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Tipping for driver IDR 50.000 / Pax
- Other personal expenses
- Firstly, the guests will booking the transfer service from hotel to airport along with complete their flight detail. On the departure date, driver will waiting on hotel lobby while carrying sign board with guest name. So, it's easy for you to meet with our driver.
Departure Point :
Driver will waiting the guest in arrival hall Ngurah Rai Airport while carrying sign board under guest name around 1 hour. If the guest does not appear at our own time, our driver will leave and the fee is not refundable. Should there is any question can directly call to our customer phone
AirportsBali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Return Detail :Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia - Hotel Lobby Area ubudTanah Lot, Beraban, Kediri, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82121, Indonesia - Hotel Lobby Area Tanah LotPecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia - Hotel Lobby Area pecatuUluwatu, Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia - Hotel Lobby Area uluwatu
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guest Hotel Detail
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.