Adventurous Tubing Voyage in Ayung River and Kanto Lampo Best Waterfall
This adventurous Special Day Trip is a combo trip of natural and wild adventure. We will take you to an audacious voyage on Ayung river with tubing adventure, and then exploring Kanto Lampo Waterfall with its natural magnetism as being the admiration of many visitors. Our last trip will be visiting Agro tourism destination of Civet coffee-making place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Air Conditioned car
- English Speaking Driver
- Lunch at local restaurant
- all tickets included
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Other personal expense
- Entry/Admission - Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali
- Visit: Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali, Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Embark on your audacious voyage on Ayung river with tubing adventure. This adventure will take you to revel in the Paradise river of Bali with cascading waterfall, wild jungle and get to see the wild life along the tubing, only with Bali rafting Adventure. Pump your adrenalin with Class II/III white water river tubing at Ayung River by using your own personal round raft!! Dip into the cool waters of Ayung river, from enchanting lagoons to challenging rapids! Your adventure begins as you settle into your comfortable river tube. Sit back and take pleasure in the beauty of the hidden Ayung river as your guide navigates down the river with super safety standard.
Visit: Teba Sari Bali Agrotourism, Banjar Kellingkung, Lodtunduh, Ubud Indonesia
If you are a coffee addict and happen to spend your holiday in Bali, you should never miss visiting Bali Coffee Plantation. It is the place where you can see various kinds of coffee, such as Arabica coffee, Robusta coffee, and the famous and pricey Luwak coffee. You will be able to watch the process, from harvesting until making process to coffee powder. Experience how to make traditional Balinese coffee. Besides coffee, you can also enjoy other plantations, such as pineapples, snake fruits or salak, and many more. Enjoy the best taste of Balinese coffee or ginger tea while enjoying the natural green scenery of the river valley. You can buy various products sold in Bali Coffee Plantation, such as traditional Balinese coffee, Luwak coffee, herb oil, and many more. Do not forget to taste the famous and expensive Luwak Coffee. Enjoy the rich yet smooth taste of the coffee. The best part is, you can taste it for free.
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Kanto Lampo Waterfall, Br. Kelod Kangin, Beng, Gianyar 80551 Indonesia
The Kanto Lampo Waterfall was created after the Kanto Lampo river region was hit by an avalanche. This waterfall is in the Kelod Kangin hamlet, Beng village in Gianyar, Bali. This may not be one of the best-known waterfalls in Indonesia but is a perfect day trip spot from Ubud. This region is hidden away in Bali’s jungle and the waterfall is 10 meters from the Kanto Lampo spring. The water that now flows over the rocky cliff which was previously used for irrigation of farmlands. The cliff above is an irrigation channel but the water now gushes endlessly over the cliff.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali, Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the hotel lobby on time
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Min 2 people
- Pick up time 7.30 am
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.