Abandoned Ghost Palace Hotel,Coffee Garden,Handara Gate of Bali
The Ghost Palace Hotel, typically called the PI Bedugul Taman Rekreasi Hotel and Resort, has a rich history to it, but today, weeds and bugs have taken it over.
There are all kinds of stories that envelop the Ghost Palace.
According to one story, the real estate developer was corrupt in his business practices and then cursed. It led to him becoming bankrupt.
According to a second story, the hotel was open to guests and workers who just disappeared one night.
And, it’s them who roam the halls of the hotel. Others seem to think the hotel’s supernatural presence is the result of the spirits of the dead construction workers.
The accuracy of the hotel’s history cannot be officially determined. It’s thought that it was started in the 1990s (best estimate is 1997) and as a pet project of Tommy Suharto, the son of former Indonesian President Suharto.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
What's excluded :
- Entry Tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tabanan, Tabanan Regency, Bali, Indonesia
The palace speaks of its illustrious past. Locals now call it the ghost palace and it must be worth over a $100 million. Still set up in a serene and scenic backdrop, this abandoned Ghost Palace in Bali has so many stories engulfed within itself.
Also we will See the most beautiful Handara gate and Coffee garden.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Will pick up all traveler from south of bali, Canggu, Seminyak, Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa dua, Sanur, Ubud Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port Bali
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.