A Fascinating View of Eastern Bali
So close from the well-known spots that define Bali yet so far in terms of the more beachy vibes that engulf the island’s southern coastline. A short distance from artistic Ubud, East Bali waves in an authentic perspective. Destined to leave visitors in awe, touches of charming Bali in its truest sense affirms that one does not have to travel far to touch, see and feel its rustic side.
Immersion in culture, history and art awaits, ranging from ornate temples and palaces, dotted in fields of green and surrounded by small villages and settlements. A full-day tour taking away the often biased feeling of the island’s touristic feeling and brings forward the charm and hospitality of Indonesia’s most visited destination.
What's included :
- A full-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
- All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
- Entry/Admission - Taman Kertha Gosa
- Entry/Admission - Goa Lawah Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Transfers from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Stop At: Taman Kertha Gosa, Jl. Kenanga No.11, Semarapura Kelod, Kec. Klungkung, Kabupaten Klungkung, Bali 80761, Indonesia
Your English-speaking guide will welcome you at the lobby of your resort along the sandy shores of southern Bali or your exquisitely designed resort in Ubud. The morning commences with entering the protected realms of the Kerta Gosa, also known as the Hall of Justice. Constructed in the 18th century and located in the Klungkung Regency, Kerta Gosa is best known for its ornate murals and ceilings, its serene interior and well-maintained moats.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Goa Lawah Temple, Jl. Raya Goa Lawah Pesinggahan, Dawan Indonesia
Next on the itinerary is seeing how the fishermen of Kusamba have diversified their expertise of catching fresh seafood with winning salt from its playing grounds. The colourful outriggers lined up along the black sand shores are Instagram-worthy! The eastern coastline houses more than just fishing villages and picturesque ocean scenes disappearing at the horizon. The Pura Goa Lawah and its large colony of bats is one of these local landmarks that cannot be missed and is a must-see when cruising along the eastern shores.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
After enjoying lunch at a local restaurant, we kick off the afternoon by entering the sacred grounds of the Taman Tirta Gangga. Better known as the Water Palace, the palace pools and ornamental ponds dominate the inner sanctum of this local pilgrimage site and still serves to date as a fascinating reminder of the Balinese rajah's old days.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tenganan Ancient Village, Jalan Raya Nyuh Tebel, Tenganan, Manggis Indonesia
Before calling it a day during this unforgettable day in the east, we make a stop at Tenganan Aga, an original Balinese village, a stronghold of ancient traditions. You can see the local women weave the famous "flaming" cloth, (“kamben gringsing”), which supposedly has the power to immunize the wearer against evil.
Before the sun has set, it is time to head back to your resort where you thank your guide and driver for this insight in the East.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Legian and Seminyak) and Ubud. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions
- This tour is not operational during Nyepi Day, Bali’s Day of Silence. The date of this spiritual day changes annually
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Royal temples and palaces uphold a very strict dress code: it is essential that you dress appropriately during this excursion by wearing clothes that cover shoulders and fall below the knees. Customers wearing shirts with obscene and disrespectful prints and pictures and brightly-coloured clothing may be refused entrance
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour
- Please note pick-up and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides