A Day trip Exploring Denpasar City
Explore the wealth of cultural attractions found in Denpasar, Bali’s largest city, during this 7-hour sightseeing excursion.Follow your guide as you tour the city’s top attractions, including Badung traditional market, the wealth of art on display at the Bali Museum,And keep exploring to Big Garden Corner the various spaces and pausing for shots and selfies on the way, kids will love spending time at its dedicated playground
• See historical monuments at Puputan Square
• Learn about Indonesian music, masks and archeological finds at the Bali Museum
• Browse for delicious produce at Pasar Badung, the local food market
• Exploring big Garden Corner stone sculpture garden and art space
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Bali Provincial State Museum (Negeri Propinsi Bali)
- Entry/Admission - Bajra Sandhi Monument
- Entry/Admission - Big Garden Corner
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kumbasari Market, Jl Gajah Mada, Denpasar Indonesia
At traditional market, you will find the transaction voice among buyer and merchant with multifarious merchandise according to the life need like daily kitchen need, appliance of Hindu ritual, fruits until the traditional clothes. In this market, you will find the unique thing from the local people especially the women when carrying the material or any items with extremely heavy, she put all of them on her head with a big basket.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pura Jagatnatha, Jl. Sudirman, Denpasar Indonesia
Jagatnata Temple is the biggest Hindu temple in Denpasar town which many visited by Hindu people in Denpasar to pray in particular on full moon and black moon. This temple is designed very beautiful with full of religious and artistic ornaments. In the center of temple area, there is a high temple building encircled by the fertile tropical garden. From the temple building until the entrance gate, you will find the Balinese decoration with full of meaning.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Bali Provincial State Museum (Negeri Propinsi Bali), Jl Let Kol Wisnu, Denpasar Indonesia
Bali Museum is located just the next door of Jaganata Temple and in this museum you will find a lot of the ancient monument of prehistory owns very high artistic value. The collection are available in this museum provides different experience on your tour. If the museum is not opened on the day of your tour, we will offer the alternative to visit Bali Art Center to see the biggest open theater in Denpasar town.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Bajra Sandhi Monument, Jl. Raya Puputan No.142, Panjer, Denpasar 80234 Indonesia
Bajra Sandhi Monument is a luxury monument standing up in the middle of Denpasar town. This monument is a symbol of Bali people struggle to fill the independence after the Dutch Colonial gone from this country. The target of this monument is immortalize the soul and spirit of Bali people struggle, dig, looking after, developing and also preserves the Balinese culture to be bequeathed to next generation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Big Garden Corner, Jl. By Pas Ngurah Rai, Sanur, Denpasar 80237 Indonesia
Big Garden Corner is a recreational family destination which is located in Denpasar within the concept of garden and statues altogether included with kids playground and portable swimming pool, also this is the place where you could see the longest sleeping Ganesha in Bali and the replica of Candi Borobudur. Also don't forget to stop by our restaurant and have your Asian or European meal. We also allowed some privacy events such as Birthday Party, Wedding Ceremony and other events with affordable prices. With low prices, Big Garden Corner became the one of the best recreational family destination, particularly in Denpasar, Bali.
Varied collection of stone sculptures in an outdoor setting, with a playground & restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are pick up from : Ubud,Legian,Kuta,Nusa Dua,Canggu,Sanur,Seminyak,Tuban,Jimbaran,Uluwatu,Kerobokan,Tanah lot,DenpasarPick up service not available if you hotel in : Amed ,Tulamben ,Lovina ,Pemuteran,Munduk,Candidasa,Sidemen,Padangbai.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Padang bai
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- INTERNATIONAL TOURISTS WILL NEED TO BRING NEGATIVE TEST WHEN BALI REOPENS
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.