9 hours transport arround ubud, kuta, denpasar & tabanan
9 hours cheap transport solution in Bali island will bring you anywhere arround ubud, tabanan, kuta and denpasar. Focus on service and safety to our customer and make happy to both side is our value. This is private transport only for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- • Bali is Indonesia's main tourist destination, which has seen a significant rise in tourists since the 1980s. Tourism-related business makes up 80% of its economy. It is renowned for its highly developed arts, including traditional and modern dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking, and music. The Indonesian International Film Festival is held every year in Bali. In March 2017, TripAdvisor named Bali as the world's top destination in its Traveller's Choice award.
Bali is part of the Coral Triangle, the area with the highest biodiversity of marine species.In this area alone, over 500 reef-building coral species can be found. For comparison, this is about seven times as many as in the entire Caribbean. Most recently, Bali was the host of the Miss World 2013 and 2018 Annual Meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank Group. Bali is the home of the Subak irrigation system, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is also home to a unified confederation of kingdoms composed of 10 traditional royal Balinese houses, each house ruling a specific geographic area. The confederation is the successor of the Bali Kingdom. The royal houses are not recognised by the government of Indonesia; however, they originated before Dutch colonisation.
Departure Point :Hotel or pick up point
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.