4 Hours Ancient Village & Cultural Landscape of Bali Trek
TREKKING ITINERARY :
06.30 – 07.00 am : We will pick up at your hotel in Ubud ,Kuta,Nusa Dua and Sanur area by private air conditioned car .
08.30 am :Arrived at starting point at Penglipuran village
09.30 am : Continue walk to bamboo forest of the village .
10.00 am : Short drive about 20 minutes to Pakerisan valley of Tampak Siring Village ; Unesco Heritage Site Valley to walk and see Subak with it is rice paddies
10.40 am : Start walk in Subak with is rice paddies around the village then we will cross the river in Campuan ,you can see from distance the Pakerisan valley ; Unesco heritage site
01.15 pm : Arrived at the the biggest Buddhist monument in Bali
02.00 pm : Arrive at the Holy Spring Temple was founded around a large water spring in 962 A.D. during the Warmadewa dynasty (10th-14th centuries) where you can also have purification bath with it is holy spring..
02.45 pm :Lunch at Balinese house compound with traditional food .
03.30 pm : Return to your hotel.
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Tipping for guide
Start early morning around 08.30 am, first see the tradition houses at Penglipuran village with beautiful artistic with next journey is walk through bamboo forest of the village then continue short drive about 20 minutes for second trek to reach the green rice paddies of Tampak Siring village where irrigation control by cooperative water management system of canals and weirs known as Subak.Continue trek by crossing the river where you will see from distance the view of the Pakerisan valley and rice paddies terrace around the village and then we will enter neighbor Balinese village of Mancingan for rest to enjoy fresh young coconut fruit before continue trek to visit the biggest Buddhist monument in Bali .Last highlight of the 4 hours trekking we will stop at Holy spring temple was founded around a large water spring in 962 A.D. during the Warmadewa dynasty (10th-14th centuries).where you will have chance to have ritual purification with the holy spring at Tirta Empul Temple .Typically traditional food will be served in the Balinese house compound own by respective Balinese Hindus priest family known as Balinese traditional healer in Bali.
• Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
• Pegulingan Temple, Jl. Ngurah Rai no. 9 Banjar Basangambu, Manukaya, Tampaksiring Indonesia
• Penglipuran Bamboo Forest, Bangli Indonesia
• Penglipuran, 80611 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all traveler from hotels in Kuta ,Sanur,Nusa Dua and Seminyak. Please advise your hotel and whatsapp number upon make booking for easy communication
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate