35%OFF - Toekad Ubud Ayung River Rafting
Experience the thrills of rafting on white water rapids
Admire beautiful stone carvings along the river
Enjoy an Indonesian buffet lunch at a riverside restaurant
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Safety Rafting Equipment
- Lunch - Buffet
- Professional rafting guide
- Shower facilities and fresh towels
- Changing rooms and restroom
- Insurance coverage
What's excluded :
Start at a traditional Balinese wantilan design Lobby. Set in the middle of green rice fields overlooking the breathtaking Abang mountain, the lobby is a lounge fully equipped with desk, rafting equipment and a photo display of safety procedures. It is also equipped with a television and separate male and female toilets. It is here the your guide will brief you to have a fun and safe rafting trip, using English/Korean/Mandarin, or Indonesian.
Your rafting adventure then will be on Ayung River, the biggest and longest river in Bali. The Ayung River is class II and may rise to class IV during rainy season. For approximately 2 hours you will experience the natural scenery, wildlife, and exotic plants of Bali.
A buffet lunch is then served in a restaurant with stunning Ayung Valley views, helping you feel relaxed after your adventure. The restaurant has all amenities, including WiFi.
Departure Point :Kedewatan, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.