3-Day Trip to Mount Bromo and Ijen Crater from Bali
Travel from Bali to East Java on a 3-day overland excursion. Hike up majestic Mount Bromo and marvel at the blue fire inside the Mount Ijen crater.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Accommodation (1 night Bromo, 1 night Ijen)
- Entrance fees to Bromo and IJen
- Private transportation by air-conditioned car/minibus
- Boat/ferry fee
- English-speaking guide during your at Mount bromo and mount Ijen
- Entry/Admission - Mount Bromo
- Entry/Admission - Ijen Crater
What's excluded :
- Lunch and dinner
Day 1: Bali–Gilimanuk Harbour–Mt. Bromo
Pass By: Ketapang Harbour East Java, Jl. Dermaga Pelabuhan Ketapang, Lkr. Kp. Baru, Bulusan, Kec. Kalipuro, Kabupaten Banyuwangi, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
Start your 3 days tour to mt bromo and Mt Ijen with pickup in morning from any hotel in bali island by car and the Journey continue From western Bali travel by ferry to the eastern tip of Java. Drive to the Mount Bromo area, with a lunch stop along the way. On arrival , check in at the hotel.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Café Lave, Hostel or other smilar Class
Day 2: Mt. Bromo–Banyuwangi (Ijen Crater)
Stop At: Mount Bromo, Jl. Bromo Km. 3 Probolinggo City Town, Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park Indonesia
Very early in the morning, head to the rim of the Tengger caldera. Marvel at the panoramic views at sunrise with the active Mount Semeru volcano in the background.
Continue to Mount Bromo. Take a short walk and climb the 240 stairs to the peak, then Back to hostel for Breakfast and shower.
After breakfast back at the hotel, drive to Banyuwangi, with a lunch break en route. Check in at the hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Ijen Catimor, Arabica or other similar, home stay
Day 3: Blue Fire Ijen Crater–Bali
Stop At: Ijen Crater, Banyuwangi 68454 Indonesia
Just after midnight head out to the Ijen crater. Descend into the crater to see the amazing blue flames and the sulfur miners at work.
Stop at the miner’s shack for a short rest and head back to the hotel for breakfast before the return trip to Bali.
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we Pick up from any hotel in bali island
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum Booking are 2 persons (we will reject 1 person booking )
- Please bring a warm jacket, hiking shoes, standard mask and a camera
- Accommodation in Banyuwangi (Ijen) will be either Ijen Catimor, Arabica or similar , depending on availability
- Accommodation in Bromo will be Café Lave or other similar hotel
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.