3 Day PADI Open Water Dive Course in Padangbai
Learn to scuba dive in the waters of Padangbai. You will receive your PADI Open Water Diver Course license during this 3 day course.
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba diving course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle. The PADI Open Water Diver Course is a certification course which upon completion, enables you to dive independently to a maximum depth of 18 metres.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All necessary equipment
- Qualified Instructor
- All applicable fees, taxes & fuel surcharges
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- During your Open Water Course, you can expect to see beautiful coral reefs, sharks, turtles, a plethora of tropical fish and a wealth of macro fish. Your visibility is usually in excess of 20 metres and the water temperature is around 28 degrees Celsius from October to May and around 24 degrees Celsius from June to September.
The Padangbai dive sites are located just a few minutes away from the dive centre where you will be taken on a boat. There are 8 different dive sites to choose from.
Become a certified scuba diver by taking the PADI 3 day course. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the incredible world beneath the surface then this is where it starts. The PADI Open Water Diver certification is recognised worldwide. You must complete the PADI Open Water Diver course in order to continue on with other PADI certification courses.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases
• Knowledge Development (online, home study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving.
• Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills.
• Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore.Day 1 (8am – 4pm) you will sign in and do theory until lunchtime. After lunch you will have a pool session.
Day 2 (8am – 3pm) consists of 2 separate dives in the morning. After lunch you will do theory and a final exam.
Day 3 (8am – 1pm) will begin with 2 separate dives and then lunch.
Departure Point :Jalan Silayukti, Jl. Silayukti, Padangbai, Kec. Manggis, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- To take this course you must have the ability to swim 200 metres or snorkel 300 metres. You must also have the ability to float for 10 minutes. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum age is 10 years old. Children under 18 must have parental and participant written consent
- Children aged less than 15 years old will do a Junior Open Water certification course. Junior Open water Divers aged 10 and 11 may not exceed 12m depth.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor if in doubt
- All passenger heights & weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Course only (no accommodation included)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.