3-Day Freediving Level 1 Course
All skills and knowledge that you will get during this course will give you a new way to interact with the ocean, and you will be able to dive safely and explore the underwater world with friends on a breath-hold!
The majority of the students can go as deep as 15-20 meters within 3 days. The skills you will get during the course will help you to reach this depth in the safest and most comfortable way.
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Freediving Certification
- Underwater Photography
- Freediving Equipment Rental
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Freediving Level 1 course is an important, smooth and measured introduction to the soundless world of freediving. Everyone is welcomed to take this course even if this would be their first experience of water activities. It is a perfect opportunity for you to build a connection with water and start to enjoy being in it.
You are going to have 3 days of study starting at 8 am till 5 pm (including a break for lunch). The course includes the theoretical and practical ways on the land, 2 confined water, and 3 open water sessions.
No previous experience required! You only need to be able to swim to participate in the course.
Freediving is for everyone!
• Nusa Penida, Nusa Penida, Bali
Departure Point :Freedive Nusa - Freediving School, Jl. Ped - Buyuk No.Desa, Ped, Nusapenida, Nusa Penida, Bali 80771, Indonesia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/27/2021 - 10/6/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons