20 Minutes Mineral Bath
Taksu Spa is about a journey of deep relaxation and connectedness that leaves you feeling deeply nourished and at peace, aware, playful, and harmonious in flow with your natural state of being.
Our services awaken your joy, grace, and awareness through the gentle masterful spirit of our professionally trained therapists. We invite you to experience the Taksu difference.
6 Things That Make Taksu Different?
✅ All of our Therapists are trained & certified by Esalen and CIBTAC Europe.
✅ We use only organic cotton for our Spa linen.
✅ All water is triple filtered & we use Solar Hot water.
✅ We use non-chemical mosquito spray.
✅ CSR programs. A portion of our income goes directly to social and environmental sustainability & social welfare for ongoing staff education and neighborhood waste management
✅ We have a strong Health & Safety Policy to ensure your Guests are always safe and protected
What's included :
- It includes: a herbal drink (jamu) after treatment, cold towel, service charge & tax, shower
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
As you enter Taksu Spa, you will enjoy the beautiful jungle oasis away from the busy street. A perfect place to find tranquility and to relax. Our Reception staff will assist with your booking and spa consultation form.
Warm water opens pores, allowing the minerals to deeply cleanse and detox our skin by drawing out impurities, pollution, toxins and dirt and sweat from the skin. The bath salts help us fight stress and combat fatigue, improve blood circulation and reduce water retention (i.e., bloating) in the body.
Departure Point :Taksu Spa & Restaurants, Jl. Goutama Sel., Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Departure Time :7/30/2020 - 10/9/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Garden Spa rooms available for easy access.
- Infant high chairs available in restaurant near the garden Spa rooms.
- Other treatments which are suitable for children & teenagers are available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All spa guests are required to take a shower before treatment starts. And guests who are showing symptoms will be advised to return home immediately, to self-isolate, and to see a doctor if necessary.