2-Day PADI Advanced Open Water Dive Course in Padangbai
Dive deep underwater on this 2 Day Advanced Open Water Dive Course in Padangbai. You will complete five separate dives over the space of two days on this advanced course. You will have the option of choosing different dive sites including a wreck dive, drift dive, fish identification dive and more, while you dive up to a depth of 30 metres.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Daily lunch
- All activities
- Local, professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All taxes & fees
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Your PADI 2 Day Advanced Open Water Dive Course enables you to gain supervised experience, perfecting skills and exploring interests that you have. In order to complete this course you need to take 2 compulsory dives (the deep dive and navigation dive) and can choose 3 optional adventure dives. Please see below for recommended optional dives. Other optional dives are available on request.
The two compulsory dives you will take on this course are:
• Deep Dive – Where you will dive down to 30 metres
• UW Navigational Dive – Where you will learn to navigate with a compassYou will then be able to choose three of the optional dives below:
• AWARE Fish Identification Dive – Where you will identify different fish species underwater
• Peak Performance Buoyancy Dive – Where you will master buoyancy skills
• Underwater Naturalist Dive – Where you will identify marine species underwater
• Drift Dive – Where you will learn to dive in a current
• Multi-Level and Computer Dive –Where you will plan multi-level dives and learn how to maximise your time underwater
• Wreck Dive - learn essential skills for diving in kinds of wrecksDay 1 (8am – 4pm) you will sign in and do 2 dives in Padang Bai before lunchtime. After lunch you will have a third dive in the afternoon.
Day 2 (8am – 4pm) consists of 2 separate dives in the morning at your choice of either Padangbai or Tulamben dive sites. After lunch you will review everything you have learnt with your instructor and complete the theory portion of the course. There is no final exam in this PADI course.
Who should take this course?
You must already hold a PADI Open Water Diver Certificate
Departure Point :Padangbai Beach
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Clients must be 15 years of age or over
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- All passenger heights, weights and shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.