1-Hour Seminyak Beach Horse Riding
Bali Horse Riding is ultimate riding experience located at Seminyak beach about Bali Horse Riding is comfortable for adult and children with quiet horses and ponies foe every rider and professional guides to escort you.
• With minimum 2 persons booking, exclusive and the only one horse ride operator on Seminyak Beach Bali. All horses owned by Royal family of Badung Kingdom This activity is a 1 hour horse ride on the most quiet Seminyak beach area stretch. Enjoy the sound of the waves as your horse canters by. See surfer along Legian and Seminyak beach while you ride for your unforgettable moment in Bali.
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- profesional Guide
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
We will do Horse riding tour In Seminyak beach for 1 hour at different start times.
Join us for a fun ride and beautiful pictures!
Make your Holiday memorable.
• Seminyak Beach, Seminyak Indonesia
Departure Point :La Plancha, Jalan Mesari Beach, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons