1 DAY Tanah Lot & Taman Ayun Temple Private Tour 8 hours / Beautiful Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple / Baja Rice Terrace, Temple Where Monkeys Live / English / Japanese driver included
You should visit at least once, as some people visit Bali just to see this view! We will guide you to the must-see spots.
The silhouette of the Tanah Lot Temple that stands out against the setting sun in the Indian Ocean is very mysterious.
“Taman Ayun Temple” is the second largest temple in Bali with a historical hallucination.
The multi-story tower called Mel, which has a mysterious and historical feel, lined up in an orderly manner will guide you through the impressive temples.
Visit popular spots such as the magnificent beauty of nature “Baja Rice Terrace” and the temple where the angel of God lives, “Bukisari Temple”.
It is a private tour only for customers. You can arrange tours freely!
""" Schedule """
▶▶▶ 12: 00 pm Pick up at hotel
▶▶▶ Taman Ayun Temple [World Cultural Heritage]
▶▶▶ Baja Rice Terrace
▶▶▶ Bukitsari Temple
▶▶▶ Luwak coffee (only for those who wish)
▶▶▶ Local markets and traditional crafts (only those who wish)
到 着 Arrive at hotel
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Drivers who can speak Japanese, English or Indonesian
- Gasoline cost
- Roundtrip transportation to hotels
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- Lunch - Drinks not included
- Dinner - Drinks not included
- Please pay the temple entrance fee, toll fee, dance appreciation fee, souvenirs, etc. by yourself.
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Pura Bukit Sari
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
Pass By: Bali, Bali
[12:00 pm We will pick you up at the hotel]
Areas covered: Nusa Dua, Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Sanur, Ubud
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
[Taman Ayun Temple]
Taman Ayun Temple designated as a World Cultural Heritage.
Bali's second largest and most beautiful country hall with a historic hallucination.
A multi-storied tower called Mel, which has a mysterious and historical feel that is lined up neatly, is an impressive temple
It is a relaxing place that is wrapped in a long history and beautiful flowers, and loved as a place for locals to relax.
[Baha Rice Terrace]
A landscape rice terrace that represents Bali.
The Baja Rice Terrace is a sparse spot for tourists.
You can enjoy lush nature and clean air.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pura Bukit Sari, Desa Sangeh, Badung, Abiansemal Indonesia
[Bukit Sari Temple]
The temple of the monkeys in Sangeh, where the monkeys live, is known as the Sacred Monkey Forest.
A mysterious temple nestled in a quiet forest.
If you wish, we will guide you to "Luwak Coffee Garden".
Visit the roasting process in a coffee garden.
You can sample various kinds of coffee and tea while admiring the view of the beautiful rice terrace.
You can also drink Indonesian rare coffee "Luwak Coffee" at a convenient price.
"Luwak coffee" is a coffee made by roasting undigested coffee beans emitted from musk feces. Also known as "phantom coffee".
Please try this opportunity!
You can also swing on a large swing in the rice terrace! (Extra charge)
It is a popular attraction in Bali. Swing comfortably in nature.
You can enjoy the real Heidi mood.
You can also take instagram photos at bird's nests and heart-shaped photo spots.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
[Tanah Lot Temple]
When you see the silhouette of the Tanah Lot temple floating in the sea illuminated by the red sun at sunset, everyone is breathless in its beauty.
Spend bliss at popular spots where some visitors visit Bali just to see this scenery.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bali, Bali
[I will send it to the hotel]
Thank you for a fun day!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel and your desired location.◆ Please let us know where you want to be picked up, your address, contact information, etc.Areas covered: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Sanur, Ubud* Please contact us if you wish to use other areasAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is not a tour that guarantees the effect obtained from the power spot.
- Some tourist spots have long stairs going up and down. Please participate in shoes that are easy to walk.
- Avoid clothing with exposed skin, such as in temples. You may not be able to enter.
- Nyupi (Bali New Year) and dates before and after it cannot be arranged.
- Tour contents, order, etc. may be changed depending on local circumstances.
- If the time is over, an additional charge of 1,000 yen / hour is required.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate