1 DAY Jati Rui Rice Terrace & Taman Ayun Temple Private Tour 12 hours / Ulundanu Bratan Temple & Bratan Lake & Bali Botanical Garden / English and Japanese driver included
Tour the sacred sites of Bali in the western region, including beautiful and traditional temples that have been registered as World Cultural Heritage sites, picturesque views of temples floating on the lake, and a must-see rice terrace.
Mysterious `` Ulundanu Bratan Temple '' floating on the lake
The mysterious appearance is a popular spot in Bali as a temple with beautiful scenery.
Scenic spots that captivate the viewer “Jati Rui Rice Terrace”
Many tourists from all over the world come to see the beautiful scenery at a glance.
Stroll through the beautiful Meru (multiple towers) and visit the Taman Ayun Temple, designated as a World Heritage Site.
Please blend into the beautiful scenery of Bali, such as "Bali Botanical Garden" where you can meet the banyan tree that brings happiness.
It is a private tour only for customers. You can arrange tours freely!
""" Schedule """
▶▶▶ 08: 00 am Pick up at hotel
▶▶▶ Ulundanu Bratan Temple
▶▶▶ Bratan market
▶▶▶ Bali Botanical Garden
▶▶▶ Jati Rui [World Cultural Heritage]
▶▶▶ Taman Ayun Temple [World Cultural Heritage]
▶▶▶ Luwak coffee (only for those who wish)
▶▶▶ Local markets and traditional crafts (only those who wish)
到 着 Arrive at hotel
What's included :
- Gasoline cost
- English or Japanese driver
- Roundtrip transportation to hotels
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Please pay the temple entrance fee, toll fee, dance appreciation fee, souvenirs, etc. by yourself.
- Dinner - Please pay for the food and drink you ordered.
- Lunch - Please pay for the food and drink you ordered.
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Bali Botanic Garden
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
Pass By: Bali, Bali
[08:00 am We will pick you up at the hotel]
Areas covered: Nusa Dua, Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Sanur, Ubud
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
[Ulun Danu Bratan Temple]
The temple, built at a height of 1500m and floating in Lake Bratan, is very beautiful, and on days when fog comes out, it is very fantastic and has a fascinating mystery.
Ten gods are enshrined, including the goddess of the lake Devi Danu.
Located in the corner of the plateau of the Bedugul district in central Bali, it is a very cool summer resort.
It is recommended that you can enjoy the mysterious temple floating in the fog because fog is easily generated in the rainy season.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pasar Merta Sari, Jl. Raya Canikuning, Bedugul, Baturiti Indonesia
[Pasar Candi Kuning]
A market that sells fresh plateau vegetables, strawberries and tropical fruits.
It is a local market that is fun to see just because it sells a lot of rare vegetables and fruits.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bali Botanic Garden, Jl. Kebun Raya Eka Karya Candikuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
[Kebun Raya Bali]
A popular botanical garden as a power spot.
The banyan tree in this botanical garden is believed to have a mysterious power and will fulfill your wishes.
Meet the banyan tree that carries happiness and get happiness!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
[Jatiluwih Rice Terrace]
A terraced rice field with a beautiful rice terrace as far as 360 °, meaning “really wonderful” in Balinese.
A beautiful rice terrace that has been recognized by the world as a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site with a cultural landscape based on Bali's water system "Subak".
This area of mountains and valleys has almost no flat area and poor access to water. Such beautiful and wonderful rice terraces are created.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
[Taman Ayun Temple]
Taman Ayun Temple designated as a World Cultural Heritage.
Bali's second largest and most beautiful country hall with a historic hallucination.
A multi-storied tower called Mel, which has a mysterious and historical feel that is lined up neatly, is an impressive temple
It is a relaxing place that is wrapped in a long history and beautiful flowers, and loved as a place for locals to relax.
If you wish, we will guide you to "Luwak Coffee Garden".
[Luwak Coffee Garden]
Visit the roasting process in a coffee garden.
You can sample various kinds of coffee and tea while admiring the view of the beautiful rice terrace.
You can also drink Indonesian rare coffee "Luwak Coffee" at a convenient price.
"Luwak coffee" is a coffee made by roasting undigested coffee beans emitted from musk feces. Also known as "phantom coffee".
Please try this opportunity!
You can also swing on a large swing in the rice terrace! (Extra charge)
It is a popular attraction in Bali. Swing comfortably in nature.
You can enjoy the real Heidi feeling.
You can also take instagram photos at bird's nests and heart shaped photo spots.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Bali, Bali
[I will send it to the hotel]
Thank you for a fun day!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel and your desired location.◆ Please let us know where you want to be picked up, your address, contact information, etc.Areas covered: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Sanur, Ubud* Please contact us if you wish to use other areasAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is not a tour that guarantees the effect obtained from the power spot.
- Some tourist spots have long stairs going up and down. Please participate in shoes that are easy to walk.
- Avoid clothing with exposed skin, such as in temples. You may not be able to enter.
- Nyupi (Bali New Year) and dates before and after it cannot be arranged.
- Tour contents, order, etc. may be changed depending on local circumstances.
- If the time is over, an additional charge of 1,000 yen / hour is required.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate